How to Make Bulletproof Coffee with CBD
Bulletproof Coffee is the latest rage in the keto community and it just so happens to be an amazing way to enjoy your CBD! Even people that don’t follow the keto diet love Bulletproof Coffee!
This high-performance drink gives a massive impact to your energy and cognitive function. Bulletproof Coffee helps people from all walks of life get more out of their day such as busy moms, pro athletes, business execs and keto dieters! Feel empowered to tackle your day with super human powers!
Bulletproof Coffee Recipe
- It all starts with quality beans. Grind your own or buy fresh ground. Pick your favourite brand. Brew 8 to 12 oz of coffee. If you have a French Press, that will make the best tasting coffee you’ve ever had as well as preserve the beneficial oils that regular paper filters out.
- Add a dropper full of HempWorx CBD Oil… any flavour works!
- Add 1 to 2 tablespoons of organic Coconut Oil. Coconut Oil is a three chain fatty acid so your body will burn it off rather than store it as fat.
- Add 1 or 2 tablespoons of organic grass-fed, unsalted butter or you can use Ghee ( if you can’t tolerate dairy) 1-2 teaspoons of Grass-Fed Ghee (for those who can’t tolerate dairy). Yes your eyes are not playing tricks on you. Butter in your bulletproof coffee… This will be the creamiest and most delicious cup of java you have ever had. You can use salted butter if you prefer… both work fine.
- Use a braun hand blender in a tall carafe ( or you will make a mess ). Blend until frothy and it resembles a foamy latte.
- Enjoy your new super powers! You will have energy for hours and the oils will keep you full so you won’t be hungry either.
For those of you “on the go” with no time to make this special brew, HempWorx launched a delicious CBD Coffee and Keto Friendly Creamers. They come individually packaged so you can enjoy your hemp coffee anywhere, anytime!
Skip Breakfast – Bulletproof Coffee Keeps You FULL for Hours
Carb heavy breakfasts like cereal, fruit, toast and oatmeal send your blood sugar soaring. You will have an immediate boost of energy but by mid morning you will crash and feel hungry, loss of energy and unfocused. Bulletproof Coffee with HempWorx CBD however, will keep you going like the energizer bunny!
Three things Bulletproof Coffee can do for you:
- Control Hunger. Coconut Oil balances ghrelin and your hunger hormones, so you will be full until lunch. Learn more about the the science behind BP Coffee and how it can suppress hunger here.
- Stable, Lasting Energy. Saturated fat in butter slows the absorption of caffeine, which will give you even energy, with no jitters for several hours; instead of a caffeine spike and crash.
- Mental Clarity. The oils rapidly convert to ketones, a molecule that our brain uses more effectively than sugar or carbs. When ketones are paired with slowly releasing caffeine, you can literally feel your brain plugging in and turning on.
If you want to be sharp and alert right through till lunch, ditch that carb-heavy breakfast. Start your day with fat for fuel and have a carb friendly lunch and dinner for rapid weight loss.
How does Bullet Proof Coffee with CBD work?
There is some powerful science behind the benefits of butter, coconut oil, coffee, and butter. Check it out:
Coffee Beans Give Us Energy and Boost Brain Function
Coffee tastes great but it’s also packed with essential nutrients such as B vitamins, manganese and potassium. Bulletproof Coffee has a ton of antioxidants, which our bodies need. Antioxidants help protect the body from free radicals and they keep your brain sharp. Coffee actually has many health benefits:
- Focused Brain: Bioflavonoids intensify neuronal firing in the brain, which in turn keeps you focused. When your brain cells communicate faster, your thoughts will come more quickly and you’ll have improved memory.
- A Sense of Happiness: Coffee is known to improve mood and give a sense of well being and alertness.
- More Energy and Burn Fat: The energy provided by the caffeine in Bulletproof Coffee can boost your physical endurance so your workouts feel easier. Caffeine in coffee can also boost your metabolism so you can burn more fat.